Day 11 of the 12 Days of Halloween Fun: Spiders, Spiders and more Spiders


The are Creepy They are Crawly and frankly give you the chills when you see them...Spiders.  The only spiders I like are ones made out of pom poms, paper, fabric or wood.  When we moved into our current house, I saw my first BLACK WIDOW spider.  Since the first one, I have seen and disposed of over 50 of those shiny black pests.  Luckily non have ever made it into my home and each year there seems to be less and less.  It is no surprise that Spiders are associated with the creepy stuff of Halloween.

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Halloween Fun: Spiders, Spiders and more Spiders


2x4 Crafts are so great to make, they are inexpensive and usually rather easy to make.
 Click the following link for a tutorial: 2x4 Spider Craft


My sons had fun making these paper spiders, using the free printable below.
For more fun free Halloween printables click the following link: Halloween Activity Pages


Miss Spider is a fun craft involving some Pom Poms, googly eyes, ribbon, pipe cleaner and some glue. Click the following link for the tutorial: Miss Pom Pom Spider Craft


This cute spider painted jar could be filled with some yummy candy or some plastic spider rings.
For the Tutorial for this craft click the following link: Spider Jar

One morning while living in Washington I went on a walk and saw these beautifully created spider webs. They were so magnificent that I had to run in and get my camera to take some pictures.  It was just the perfect circumstances, there was dew resting on the webs, making them glisten in the slight sun light. I was amazed at the beautiful detail! 





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...