Thumbs-Up Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea


Teachers devote their time, talents and energy into helping our children learn and develop the skills that they are going to need throughout their lives.  My children have been really blessed to have great teachers. You know, the kind of teachers that go the extra mile because they really care about the kids. They want to make school enjoyable and a memorable experience.  My children enjoy giving their teachers a little gift to say thank you.




In thinking of an idea for a thank you gift, I came across these super cute sticky notes shaped like a thumb, at Walmart. I thought they were perfect. So, I came up with a little tag for them and there you go a cute little thank you gift that any teacher would like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...