LDS Primary Teacher Training/Orientation and Handouts

I thought I would share some of the handouts and ideas that I found worked out great when doing a teacher orientation/training for primary.

At our teacher training meetings we usually discussed the two handouts below.  It is important that everyone is on the same page with what is expected.  The other thing I loved to do was open up the time for any questions and for some ideas and suggestions.  It is great to gather ideas from each other, this was always my favorite part because we were really able to focus on the needs of our primary children and their teachers.


Handouts (Free printables: click on image, save image to your computer and then you can print):


Teacher Appreciation Ideas:
Attach this to post it notes (the ones I had were thumps up shaped)


Attach a puzzle piece into the outline of the puzzle piece

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...